Step-by-Step Guide: Setting Up Servers on Minecraft PE
Fri Jul 21. 2023
Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) is an exciting way to delve into the world of Minecraft on your mobile device. While the single-player mode offers endless creative possibilities, you might be eager to connect with friends or other players in a multiplayer setting. In this step-by-step guide, we'll walk you through the process of setting up servers on Minecraft PE, enabling you to embark on multiplayer adventures and forge connections in the virtual realm.
Step 1: Prepare Your Device
Before diving into the world of multiplayer, ensure that your device meets the necessary requirements. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and ample storage space for smooth gameplay.
Step 2: Choose a Server Hosting Option
For Minecraft PE servers, you have two primary options: hosting a server on your local device or using a third-party hosting service. Hosting on your local device is suitable for small groups of friends or family, while third-party hosting services offer more extensive capabilities for larger player bases.
Step 3: Hosting on Your Local Device
If you choose to host a server on your local device, follow these steps:
- Open Minecraft PE on your device.
- Create a new world or select an existing world to use as your server.
- Ensure that the "Multiplayer" option is enabled in the world settings.
- Share your device's local IP address with your friends or other players to allow them to connect to your server.
Step 4: Using Third-Party Hosting Services
If you opt for a third-party hosting service, the process typically involves:
- Researching and selecting a reputable hosting service that suits your needs.
- Creating an account on the hosting platform and selecting a suitable plan.
- Accessing the hosting platform's control panel to set up and configure your server settings.
- Inviting players to join your server by sharing the server's IP address or domain name.
Step 5: Customizing Your Server
Whether you're hosting locally or using a third-party service, you can customize your server settings to create a unique gameplay experience. Explore various plugins, add-ons, and settings to tailor your server to your preferences and the preferences of your player community.
Step 6: Multiplayer Adventures Await
With your Minecraft PE server up and running, you and your friends can now embark on exciting multiplayer adventures. Whether it's building together, exploring vast landscapes, or engaging in friendly competitions, the multiplayer world of Minecraft PE opens up a wealth of possibilities for collaborative and social gameplay.
Setting up servers on Minecraft PE is a straightforward process that allows you to enjoy the game in a multiplayer setting. Whether you host locally or use a third-party service, the multiplayer experience adds a new dimension of fun and camaraderie to your Minecraft adventures. So, follow this step-by-step guide, gather your friends, and venture forth into the multiplayer world of Minecraft PE, where exciting and collaborative gameplay experiences await.