More tools for minecraft is another big update and can help the player to add zillion of things to the game. Now one can have a lot many tools in the game and make it a much more interesting place to be in with additional ores. There are many new things to craft and more things to explore. Make use of those new ores and armors. Some of the new ores are onyx, emerald, amethyst and Hellfire. All these ores can be used and crafted into those armors that are way better than normal diamond and gold armors. Keep in mind that this More Tools mod will need MinecraftForge!
Features of the mod:
• Add Swords, hoes, pickaxes, shovels, axes made of Coal, Emerald, Redstone, Sandstone, Lapislazuli, Endstone, Obsidian, Glass, Enderpearls, Dirt, Spaceblocks, Bones, Bricks and Blaze rods.
• Add legendary sword Excalibur with luzifers tools and armor
• Spaceingots gathered when smelting spaceore
• randomly generated Spaceore
• full set of space armor
You will now get the best sword ever in Minecraft. Each tool has different stats. For example, Emerald will be faster than diamond and do more damage. Obsidian will be more durable than diamond. Blaze is the strongest tool against mobs. Stone Minipick will be faster than wooden tools, but slower than stone. Dagger is powerful than wooden sword, but weaker than stone.
Installation Steps for More Tools mod for Minecraft 1.3.2:
1. Download and install ModLoader
2. Download the mod files and extract them to any folder
3. Go to start and open the run dialog box
4. Type %appdata% and press enter
5. Navigate to .minecraft/bin folder and open Minecraft.jar with any suitable compressed file handler
6. Copy the extracted mod files into this file
7. Delete the META-INF folder
8. Close Minecraft.jar
9. Play Minecraft with your new mod!